Elite Media is aware that your company has several choices when considering an outdoor advertising partner, but your company may or may not be aware of the benefits of choosing Elite Media. We’d like to take this opportunity to let you know what sets Elite Media apart from other vendors.
The Elite Experience:
- Does the messaging pass Elite’s kid-friendly test? If a billboard message is too racy for an 8-year old, it’s not going to be allowed to run on Elite Media’s inventory. That means our clients benefit from having no adult/salacious/drug/vape messages running in tandem with our client’s family-friendly messages.
- Elite Media is locally owned and operated, and all outdoor advertiser investments stay right here in in the Greater Las Vegas Valley.
- Elite Media is also a revenue share partner with the City of Las Vegas and the City of North Las Vegas. Proceeds generated from these public/private partnership signage programs go directly to each city’s bottom line, and help fund public parks and other City-managed services.
- Elite Media was named 2015 Small Business of the Year by the United States Small Business Administration, recognizing our contributions to the State of Nevada.
Now, let’s talk about our capabilities that are specific to outdoor advertising purchases. When your business partners with Elite Media, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
- Honesty and integrity – our clients return to us year after year because they appreciate Elite Media’s full transparency.
- 24x7x365 customer service – we are on call nights, weekends and holidays for our clients.
- Ability to book months in advance, not limited to max 30 days prior to your anticipated campaign start date.
- Ability to start any day of the week, not just on Mondays.
- Ads can run short term (for event or special promotion) or long term. There is no minimum buy.
- Ability to schedule unlimited number of digital artwork designs to rotate without incurring fees.
- Ability to schedule creative change-outs at your convenience, with no additional fees.
- Surface street signs uniquely located to reach locals where they live, work and play.
- Design of the signs: our Parquees are fashioned after iconic “Welcome to Vegas” with neon embellishments. All of our digital signs feature the latest in LED technology.
- Fully customizable packages to suit various budgets, target markets and campaign durations.
- We offer shared-spot programs to make it affordable for local companies and events.
- We offer a 50% discount to non-profits.
Below are some recent testimonials from our clients:
I would like to acknowledge and comment on the level of service I have received from Cindy Peacock and Elite Media. This team manages to provide creative, timely and friendly service. I have been working with them for almost one year. Our collective efforts have led to a successful and ongoing campaign.
They manage to make me feel as if I am their only client. Their personal touches and interactions are tremendous. Further their connections to the community have allowed me access to opportunities which would not normally be available.
Elite Media has consistently achieved, and often exceeded, my goals. Such performance does not go unnoticed. CDL Focus is fortunate to have such an energetic, talented team supporting our endeavor. Together we will continue to accomplish great things.
Working with you was the easiest billboard marketing experience that I have ever had. I have worked with several of the other companies in town and have never received such quick attention nor thorough follow through. I was especially grateful for the time you took to take photos of each of the designs displayed. I will definitely recommend your company to any of my other clients in need of billboard buys in Las Vegas.
Jake Naylor Designs
Give Elite Media a call today and find out how we can help your business recognize how outdoor advertising can benefit your company. Contact Us